I got this idea from the wonderful Emma over at A Beautiful Mess.
- 12 instagram pics (I printed mine from postal pics)
- 2013 Calendar (I made mine on Microsoft Excel)
- Paper cutter
- washi tape
- hole punch
1. Cut cardstock to desired size, I did 5.5 x 4.25 rectangles
2. on the first cardstock rectangle, label calendar title, on the back of same cardstock, tape first instagram pic
3. on second cardstock, add January, on the back add an instagram pic. Continue through December.
4. Punch holes
5. Cut yarn, thread through holes, tie a bow